Professorship in Business Administration, focusing on International Sustainability Management
at the Department Münster School of Business What to expect:
- You will teach in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at Münster School of Business, focusing especially on Sustainability Management.
- You will develop practice-oriented and competency-based courses in this area.
- You will be able to contribute your research expertise in an application-oriented way.
- You will collaborate with various organisations in the field of sustainability management; initiate and manage externally funded projects; and supervise cooperative doctorates.
- You will also support the University’s internationalisation strategy, e.g. by overseeing and developing cooperative activities with partner universities abroad.
- Last but not least, you will help the School to implement a sustainability strategy.
- Your expertise is underpinned by a university degree and an above-average doctorate / PhD in a relevant subject.
- You also have relevant professional experience in sustainability management (e.g. green design, sustainable procurement, eco-friendly production, product returns, sustainable investment, sustainable brand management).
- You have international experience in the field of sustainable economic activity and are able to deliver courses in both German and English at a near-native level.
- Initial leadership experience completes your impressive profile.
- University teaching skills and experience are desirable, as well as an interest in interdisciplinary exchange.
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research and university management.
- You will be able to strike a healthy balance between work and leisure / family life.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of didactic and professional training opportunities, enabling you to continue gaining skills.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team; dedicated colleagues will assist you from the very beginning.
We look forward to receiving your application by
16.07.2021, online at: www.fh-muenster.de/professur
If you have any questions, please contact: Wolfgang Bursch (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 2551 9 62114).
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the professorship. At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity.