EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
Brazosport College, a two-time Top 10 finalist for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence and Achieving the Dream Leader College, seeks a dynamic and innovative individual to join its leadership team. The Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment Management supports the College’s student success agenda through the development of exemplary data-driven processes and practices including the use of powerful technology to support student success. Using data analytics, the Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment Management promotes equitable attainment of institution wide student success goals. As a member of a high functioning team, the Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment Management supports the Executive Council by leading, coordinating, and supporting college-wide planning activities.
- Reports to the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs;
- Ensures college planning activities address established goals and are consistent with requirements from state agencies and SACS;
- Leads and develops Institutional Research Office team;
- Designs and implements data-gathering methodologies requested by college personnel;
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data to the college community;
- Conducts research to support enrollment and student success initiatives;
- Assures data integrity of reports submitted to external agencies and groups;
- Develops, implements, and uses research tools and software to assess and communicate institutional effectiveness based on SACS requirements and best practices;
- Provides training and assistance for faculty and staff in developing data and organizing information to meet accreditation requirements;
- Leads the coordination for the development, execution, and assessment of enrollment management for the college working directly with Institutional Research, Vice Presidents, Deans and Directors on enrollment planning;
- Supports and assists with the development, implementation, assessment, evaluation, and continuous improvement of program outcomes, student learning outcomes, and other measures of student success;
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as assigned;
- Supports College’s student success initiatives.
- Minimum of a master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a focus in planning, institutional effectiveness, and/or outcomes assessment and research;
- Experience in organizational effectiveness, research and continuous improvement activities, education, and supervision and management;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented work habits;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to present complex material orally and in writing and strong human relations skills;
- Experience working effectively in teams across multiple areas of an organization;
- Ability to work effectively with faculty and staff;
- Demonstrated ability working with culturally diverse populations;
- Other qualities, experiences, and skills that enhance one's value to the institution, including exceptional employment or educational qualifications, may be given special consideration.