Data Analytics Manager, Digital Strategy
- Create, execute, manage, and optimize Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and paid social campaigns to increase lead generation, deposits, and enrollments, and course registrations across undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in collaboration with many departments across the College.
- Develop and execute paid digital campaigns that support and advance the College’s fundraising goals through collaboration with the Institutional Advancement division.
- Track and analyze performance metrics related to all digital efforts to optimize campaigns and inform digital strategy.
- Develop custom analytics reporting for key stakeholders.
- Manage the College’s internal and external search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives, with a focus on continually improving ranks and returning relevant results.
- Develop and advise on paid digital campaigns for other internal clients.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager/liaison between Emerson and its digital marketing agency partners.
- Manage established institutional digital marketing channels and analytics accounts.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to monitor the ever-evolving digital landscape for new opportunities for brand exposure, engagement, and targeted messaging.
- Collaborate with Design and Content (copy, photo, and video) teams to ensure all creative is on-message and on-brand.
- Co-manage the digital strategy budget, reconciling spend with internal clients.
- Serve as the Web & Digital services representative on the Social Media Committee, advising that group on digital marketing trends to assist in developing and evolving the College’s central social media strategy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Data Analytics or comparable field
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and analytics
Prior experience creating and optimizing digital
marketing campaigns through a variety of search and social
platforms and formats (video, display, search, social)
- Prior experience devising and executing SEO
- Strong background in data analytics, segmentation, and reporting
- Ability to work with diverse teams and multi-department projects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate with multiple parties
- Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or Data Analytics
- 2-4 years of progressive project management experience
- Prior experience managing paid digital media strategies for a Higher Education institution
- Prior experience with digital fundraising and student recruitment strategies
- Ability to build relationships with internal clients
- Typical office environment
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
Diversity Statement Emerson College believes diversity enriches every experience by providing the opportunity to learn from individuals who may have different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Engagement with diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of the College enhances the personal and intellectual growth of all members of our campus community. Emerson is committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for meaningful citizenship in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society. Emerson College embraces and encourages differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each of us unique.
Grade of Position: A17E
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 36.25
This position will be exclusively represented by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), Local 888 for purposes of wages, hours and other terms and conditions of employment.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Boston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Boston
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Boston
- Development & Advancement Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Boston