Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Health, Education and Professional Studies, Occupational
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we offer our students an experiential learning environment graced with outstanding teaching scholars. The Occupational Therapy Department at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is seeking dynamic candidates for a 9 month assistant professor tenure-track faculty position beginning August 1, 2021.
- Teach in the clinical entry-level occupational therapy doctoral program
- Teach, advise and engage in scholarship activities
- Mentor student research
- Engage in the Occupational Therapy Department university service, professional service, community service and/or inter-professional activities
- An earned terminal degree (i.e. PhD, Ed. D, DSc, DHS, or OTD) in occupational therapy or related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience, including two (2) years of teaching experience.
- Ability and willingness to teach courses in his/her area of clinical or research experience.
- Must be initially certified by NBCOT and be eligible for OT licensure in the state of Tennessee.
- Teaching or clinical experience in the area of adult rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation, neuroscience and ability to assist in gross anatomy course.
- An active research program or demonstrated potential for scholarship
- Demonstrate an ability to present a positive and professional attitude when dealing with students, clinical staff and clients, the local community and the national professional community.
- Submit a letter of interest,
- a current curriculum vitae,
- copies of transcripts,
- a statement of teaching philosophy
- a diversity statement
Additionally, candidates will need to include names, titles, and email addresses of three (3) references for confidential letters of recommendation to be requested.
Inquiries may be made to Dr. Susan McDonald via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 423-425-5759.
Application reviews begin immediately and continues until the position is filled.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Occupational Therapy Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Physical Therapy Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga