2200 University Drive, McKinney Campus
McKinney, Texas, 75071
We are searching for an experiencedHealthcare Recruiter.
Serve as a liaison with local schools and the community to recruit students and recent graduates into the healthcare programs. Provide general and unofficial degree planning to students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of informational resources for students interested in healthcare careers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the tours, group advising and information sessions for all healthcare programs.
- Host in-house career days for students and graduates interested in a career in healthcare.
- Attend college career fairs and interact with potential students to promote healthcare careers.
- Provide general information about current healthcare trends/standards to students.
- Track and report on recruiting metrics.
- Contact school advisors to promote healthcare careers.
- Assist or advise prospective students regarding program requirements, course selection and transferability.
- Provide leadership in the area of unofficial degree planning for students and in the evaluation of student transcripts for potential healthcare students.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and two (2) years of related experience required.
Four (4) years of related experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of immunizations required for a career in healthcare
- Knowledge of transfer courses
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read transcripts
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to assist and advise students
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly having to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for the Sedentary Work category and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated Light Work. Positions in this class typically include talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions, plus stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Occasional physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $38,550.00 - 44,332.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.