Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$65,000 - $104,000 (dependent on experience and other considerations)
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the full lifecycle of talent acquisition activities, including sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified shortlist of candidates, negotiating offers) as needed, and onboarding successful candidates to Dallas College. Position will build innovative sourcing strategies led by data and market intelligence, lead a selection process that adopts diversity and inclusion (D&I) best practices and ensure exceptional candidate experience through the hiring journey.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools. Experience with Workday preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and work across cross-functional, multi-location teams.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy, ability to meet tight deadlines, and superior customer service are critical success factors for this role.
• Proven ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks with limited day-to-day supervision. Ability to perform the role with a high degree of professionalism.
• Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process. Culturally sensitive and respectful.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, strong preference for a major in human resources, organizational psychology, or related focus. Master’s degree preferred. Official transcripts are required. In lieu of degree, 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Minimum four (4) years of professional level full cycle recruiting experience.
• Analytical adeptness with the ability to draw insights from data coupled with a strong business acumen approach to strategies and solutions.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Professional HR certification is preferred (e.g., SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, or SHRM-CP).
• Must have valid driver's license if traveling to off-site locations.
• ***Will be subject
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner to hiring managers. Develop hiring strategies that promote diversity and inclusion, and provide equal opportunity to all candidates, internal and external. Assist with building hiring plans to address talent gaps and future talent needs.
• Assist managers in assessing key competencies and skills individuals will need to be successful in critical positions. Guide hiring managers on how to evaluate candidates objectively. When needed, challenge assumptions and influence hiring stakeholders, so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization.
• Apply well-developed sourcing skills to find potential candidates to fill job openings. Build and maintain diverse talent pools using a wide range of traditional and non-traditional techniques, including social media, internet mining, industry events, market analysis, niche job boards, professional associations, university career center websites, and networking.
• Source, network, and proactively reach out to minorities, female candidates, people with disabilities, and other under-represented groups.
• Build candidate rapport through trust, and act as a candidate advisor through the interview process from start to finish. Proactively identify opportunities for improving the overall candidate experience and engagement throughout the hiring lifecycle.
• Provide quality candidates to the hiring manager in a timely manner. Provide regular and timely updates to candidates and hiring managers to keep them proactively informed and to ensure dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences.
• Leverage the organization's talent acquisition technologies to manage requisitions, job postings, screening, selection, hiring, and preboarding. Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management, and other systems.
• Track hiring and recruitment statistics, trends, and data, including diversity metrics. Develop and leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions. Monitor external market trends relative to talent issues across the organization and demonstrate proactive efforts to address emerging staffing issues. Provide recruiting updates (including reporting analytics) to HR leadership.
• Act as an employer brand champion to effectively build relationships and market employment opportunities within Dallas College. Improve brand attractiveness by having a full understanding of our employer value proposition, business model and culture.
• Completes required Dallas College Professional Development training hours per academic year. Performs other duties as assigned
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 04 Jun 2021 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 18 Jun 2021 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time