Assistant/Associate Professor Social Foundations and Leadership Education
The University of North Georgia's Social Foundations and Leadership Education Department in the College of Education is seeking applications for an Assistant/Associate Professor to teach and advise doctoral candidates in an online, interdisciplinary higher education doctoral program.
This position joins existing faculty in our Higher Education Leadership and Practice program, and we seek a candidate knowledgeable in higher education leadership and practice with a commitment to equity and diversity, significant experience in quantitative methodologies, and experience in online teaching and innovative teaching practices. The successful candidate will be expected to teach introductory and advanced quantitative research methods and maintain an active research agenda utilizing quantitative research methodologies.
- Teaching higher education leadership and practices courses on-line, assisting in continued program development and growth, collaborating on-campus with colleagues across departments and disciplines within the university, and supporting and advising doctoral students through the dissertation process.
- Successful applicants should have a strong quantitative methodological background and might have teaching and research interests in one or more of the following areas: Research design; higher education administration and leadership; diversity and social justice in higher education; student affairs; higher education financial aid; globalization; and higher education law, ethics, and policy
- A Ph.D. or Ed.D. in Higher Education or in a closely related field from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated success in on-line teaching and/or graduate-level instruction.
- Experience supporting and mentoring doctoral students/candidates including directing dissertations preferred.
- Experience in research design, specifically quantitative methodology.
- Demonstrated excellence or potential for excellence in scholarly research, including publications, professional presentations, and/or grant funding.
- Experience working with colleagues across disciplines in a highly collaborative setting.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Education Administration & Leadership Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Teacher Education Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega