RESIDENCE LIFE COORDINATOR
Residence Life Coordinators (RLCs) are master’s level professionals responsible for creating a comprehensive residence life program in their respective geographical area that will typically consist of two to four residence hall complexes. RLCs are live-in professionals, student affairs generalists, who are charged with working to create communities that support the academic and polytechnic mission of the institution. RLCs are expected to be visible to residential students, engage in personal interactions with them and provide leadership and mentorship to them. Key responsibilities include supervision and operational duties, as well as planning and management skills. Supervision may include undergraduate and graduate student employees (depending on placement). Successful candidates will have demonstrated skills in student and community development including the intersectionality of identities.
Anticipated start date: August 2, 2021
In addition to a comprehensive university benefits package including retirement; we offer an annual starting salary of $47,000; on-campus 2-bedroom apartment with live-in partner and live-in pet policies.
Minimum / Required
- Master’s degree required in counseling, higher education, social work, psychology, organizational development or closely related field
- Previous work experience in student affairs
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and oral communication skills
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by June 24, 2021. Will continue to accept applications until position/s are filled.
To apply, go to: https://jobs.uwstout.edu/
For questions regarding this position or recruitment, please contact:
Search Chair: Ian Foley
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout is committed to inclusive excellence and is actively seeking applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans and individuals with disabilities.
An offer of employment is contingent upon the final candidate passing a criminal background check and a reference check process.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Menomonie
- Student Affairs Administrative $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Menomonie
- Other Student Affairs Administrative $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Menomonie
- Residence Life Administrative $30,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Menomonie