Web Developer I
Web Developer 1
Research and Design:
- Perform business analysis and develop clear requirements
- Design user interfaces with an emphasis on usability and user experience
- Research and stay up to date with current trends in web development
- Identify various APIs available to create a modern, easy to use user interface
- Work with team members and end users to produce project requirements
- Develop wireframes to help with interface design
- Support data-driven insights with web mapping and charting
- Interactive web-based applications
- Restful APIs/Relational database access
- Integration with 3rd party libraries and in-house libraries
- Integration of web mapping such as Mapbox, Google Maps, Leaflet, or ESRI map services
- Query scripting to manipulate geospatial data
- Collaborate with server-side and database developers
- Develop and execute unit and integration testing
Code Review and Team Collaboration
- Version control and automated builds (CI) in GIT
- Maintain versioning of project dependencies
- Review project code
- Integrate changing best practices and standards into existing and upcoming projects
A bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization or an associate degree and two years of experience.
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years of relevant experience in web application development, or other equivalent technical training and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume and list of three references with contact information.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This is a time-limited position. Multiple positions will be hired for this job.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge