Children's Center Teacher
Williams College Children’s Center is pleased to announce the opening for an experienced teacher to join our team dedicated to providing quality child care and education. This is a full-time, year-round, regular appointment. The Williams College Children’s Center has a warm and inviting program with state-of-the-art facilities developed expressly for early childhood education.
Williams College employs individuals who respect, are eager to learn about, and have a willingness to accept the many ways of viewing the world. Individuals with a commitment to working in a culturally competent environment and who reflect the increasing diversity of Williams families and community are encouraged to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
We are looking for someone who will respond to children’s interests and strengths and use those insights in collaboration with other staff to create project-based emergent curriculum. You will enthusiastically participate in school-wide staff inquiry and development and show a commitment to advancing a career in Early Childhood Education.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with experience in an early care setting is preferred
- Candidates must meet the teacher certification requirements established by the Department of Early Education and Care, or be able to obtain within 12 months of beginning employment
- Thorough knowledge of early education and care principles
- A solid background in developmentally appropriate practices
Application review will begin on June 22, 2021. Pay starts at $17/hr, Job Band 18.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.
Williams is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Williamstown
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Williamstown
- Other Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Williamstown
- Special Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Williamstown
- Teacher Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Williamstown