Course Developer, Finance Technology (multiple PT Hourly/Temp positions)
Rowan University Division of Global Learning and Partnerships is seeking a seasoned professional in the field of finance technology to lead the development, implementation, launching, and teaching of a new program in partnership with Rowan College of South Jersey (RCSJ), BS in Finance Technology.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Academic Innovation in Rowan Global Learning and Partnerships, this individual will be responsible for drafting curriculum for this program, including writing and finalizing the program’s white paper, working with constituents on the curriculum proposal, developing courses, and making any necessary program changes and revisions during the program proposal process. In addition, the course developer could potentially teach courses in the Finance Technology program once it is launched, and work with Rowan College of South Jersey (RCSJ) and Rowan University to plan for future cohorts in this program.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in finance or in a financial-related industry, such as an MBA or economics.
- Candidate must possess relevant industry certifications, including but not limited to: Certified Financial Planner ® (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Fund Specialist (CFS), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC), Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA), and Chartered Market Technician (CMT). Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of the requirements for these certifications.
- 10 or more years working in a finance-related industry, specifically in a leadership capacity.
- Strong familiarity and understanding of the “soft” skills (communications, leadership, operations, sales, problem solving, planning, customer, intercultural competence) Oracle ERP, Sage Intacct, and SAP Business One) required in finance technologically-related fields.
- Strong understanding of current trends and labor market needs of the finance field and finance-related industries.
- Experience in emerging financial technologies, innovation and digital strategy preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills. Experience with academic writing and reporting highly preferred.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous teaching experience at the college level, specifically online teaching experience, and experience with developing curriculum in the field of finance technology, and favorable recommendations from references.
Salary commensurate with experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Economics Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Other Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro