Administrative Assistant, Admissions & Continuing Education
Admissions and Continuing Education
MTSA is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly capable administrative professional who can assist the Admissions and Continuing Education Office’s. The right candidate is driven, goal-oriented, relational, organized, collaborative and supportive of MTSA’s Christ-centered focus. This candidate should be gifted in hospitality, as well as excellent time management and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of an associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales experience helpful, but not required
- Experience in higher education is helpful, but not required
- Deliver excellent customer service and hospitality to prospective students and their families.
- Drive ongoing communication to prospect pool and assist the Admissions Director in successfully moving prospective students and applicants through the admission process.
- Support the Continuing Education Coordinator with workshop registration, CE applications, records, workshop organization, and more.
- Assist and communicate well with fellow employees and staff
- Assists with maintaining relationships with schools, church leaders and the MTSA Collaborative Team to reach prospective students. Assists with visits and makes presentations to groups and / or individuals at external locations such as high schools, colleges, college fairs, churches and other community organizations.
- Reviews applications and all related documentation for compliance.
- Track and chart application data for annual reporting. Working with MTSA Collaborative Team to meet accreditation standards. Well versed in CAMS and NursingCAS platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Great Knowledge and understanding of college transcripts and coursework to calculate cumulative GPA and cumulative science GPA.
- Highly organized in tracking documents and electronic filing methods. Has experience reading and understanding medical forms, specific to vaccination records and lab history forms.
Director of Admissions and Community Relations
Coordinator of Continuing Education
Apply for Administrative Assistant, Admissions & Continuing Education
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Madison
- Academic Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Madison
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Madison
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Madison
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Madison