OPS Project Manager, ROCK
Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating with all members of the Roots of Compassion and Kindness (ROCK) grant team. The Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of the ROCK initiative including scheduling meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes, working on research, developing curriculum, coordinating with local schools and community groups, developing and maintaining the ROCK website, creating a social media presence, and other duties as needed.
• BA in Integrated Studies or related discipline.
• Experience with contemplative practice.
• Knowledge of the local community.
• Some knowledge of marketing and social media
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.•
• M.A. in the Humanities or related discipline.
• Experience working with school age children.
• Experience working with parents.
• Work directly with all members of the grant team
• Collaborate on the development of curriculum and activities
• Schedule meetings with the schools and local community
• Gather relevant information about best practices in teaching Empathy, Compassion, and Kindness
• Deliver programs in the schools and with community groups
• Other duties as assigned.
All employees are expected to:
• Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
• Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
• Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
• Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
• Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
• Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
• Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
• Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
Additional Job Description
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Myers