Chinese Language - Adjunct (Faculty/Teaching/Research)
Position Title Chinese Language - Adjunct (Faculty/Teaching/Research) Position Summary
California Baptist University’s Department of Modern Languages & Literature invites applicants for a part-time, adjunct position in Chinese Mandarin instruction.
Bachelor’s Degree or above is required. Ability to speak and write Chinese with exceptional fluency is expected; native speakers are preferred. Candidates ought to demonstrate high proficiency level in English, and a deep understanding of American culture. Previous experience in teaching Chinese as a foreign language in a classroom setting will be a plus. All candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University and demonstrate a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching through the integration of the Christian faith and learning.
This position involves teaching responsibilities in the undergraduate area of Chinese language. Candidates are to fulfill all the duties as expected of all CBU faculty in terms of course preparations, class instruction, meeting with students through appointments, etc.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6548 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside