Student Accounts Technician/Cashier
The UNC Asheville Student Accounts Office seeks to provide a high level of support to the University and its stakeholders that is competent, approachable, reliable, empathic, and responsive. The Student Accounts team is responsible for representing these pillars in both attitude and action. The Student Accounts Technician/Cashier directly communicates with students and their families, providing information concerning tuition and fees, student billing, payment, registration, etc. This position is also responsible for receipting payments to the University and providing customer service to the campus community regarding the receipt and processing of those funds. Duties of this position will include:
- Communicating with students and the campus community in person, over the phone, and through email correspondence.
- Posting charges for special programs and sending updated bills to students.
- Maintaining collections process including generating collection letters and submitting accounts to collection agencies and monitoring repayment agreements.
- Providing backup for the Cashier in receiving and recording student payments and University receipts, balancing receipt books, certifying receipts to the state, and processing bank deposits.
- Reconciling bank accounts, student accounts, and general ledger funds.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Financial Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville