Director of Conferences and Camps
The Director of Conferences and Camps will be a leadership role in a newly organized Department of Conferences and Camps at UNC Asheville. The key objectives of the department are to:
- Create an attractive environment (physically, operationally, financially) that makes UNC Asheville the sought after and desired place to go for a wide variety of conferences and camps (residential and day).
- Develop/deliver and host conferences and camps that highlight the University's mission and strengths academic, athletic, recreational, cultural, leadership and community based - and have particular focus on our target market as a recruitment and educational tool.
- Capitalize on Asheville as a destination and attract some of the most high-profile summer and year-round academic conferences and camps to UNC Asheville.
- Provide faculty and staff (and community members) a summer alternative for their children that meets their schedules and needs and provides educational and recreational opportunities.
- Generate significant non-restricted revenues that support university initiatives (after covering operational costs).
- Create a one-stop-shop service model for conferences and camps for both on- and off- campus programs.
- Collaborate with faculty and community partners to develop and deliver high profile conferences and camps that align with our University's mission.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Education Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Education Administration & Leadership Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Other Education Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville