University of Idaho
Division/College: College of Law
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $17.28 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The primary purpose of the Law Library Circulation Supervisor is to plan and coordinate circulation operations for the College of Law Library under the direction of the Head of Public Services. This position supervises a one or two staff positions.
This position is essential in meeting the academic law library standards as set out in the American Bar Association (ABA) Standards 601a, 604, and 605 as they pertain to the quality of services provided to the college of Law (see Interpretation 604-1.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One year of Library experience.
• Experience in the use of an Integrated Library System (ILS) and/or resource sharing (ILL) applications.
• One year of Customer service experience.
• One year of Supervisory experience.
• Two years of current (within 5 years) experience working in a library.
• Experience providing library services in an academic or university environment.
• Experience working with diverse communities and creating inclusive environments.
• Experience managing a library circulation department.
• Coursework in library science.
• Effective interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
• Must be able to lift, carry and/or otherwise move 50 pounds occasionally. Some lifting, reaching, stretching, pushing, and pulling.
Posting Number: SP002838P
Posting Date: 05/28/2021
Closing Date: 6/14/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.