Working Warhawk II - Student Lab Prep Assistant
Vacancy Number: S-00741 Position Title: Working Warhawk II - Student Lab Prep Assistant Classification Title: Department: Biology Employment Type: Part-Time Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Lab Coordinator with laboratory preparation and clean up.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Basic knowledge of Biology lab prep principles.
Current student majoring in Biology or Environmental Science preferred. Must be Sophomore standing or higher.
Job Open Date: 06/01/2021 This posting will remain open until closed: Yes Job Close Date: Salary Band: Special Instructions to Applicants:
This posting requires a resume and cover letter to complete the application. Students can request resume and/or cover letter review assistance by sending .doc or .pdf documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by bringing a printed copy to the AUM Career Development Center office at 323 Taylor Center.
About the University/College Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4773 Position Profile Link Applicant Documents
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference Sheet
- Student Schedule
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery