Functional Analyst 3 - (STA007484)
Provides functional support and analysis for one or more of the university's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application modules.
- Reviews requests for programming revisions and drafts specifications for software applications development.
- Reviews and drafts recommendations for business process changes impacted by new development and revisions to software applications.
- Tests programming revisions and new development of software applications.
- Tests software patch sets, bundles, and upgrades. Monitors application through testing phase and suggests improvements or changes to application lead.
- Troubleshoots and assists service-related departments with issues relating to software applications.
- Updates and maintains set up tables.
- Assists departments with maintaining data integrity and the set up and maintenance of security.
- May design and develop training materials and conducts training sessions for end users as needed.
- Creates and modifies standard and ad-hoc queries and reports.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Information / Preferred Qualifications:
Peoplesoft HCM and HRIS experience preferred.
Functional Taleo experience preferred.
Experience in systems testing and the creation of test plans a plus.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Notes to Applicant: Peoplesoft HCM and HRIS experience- Functional Taleo experience preferred -Experience in systems testing and the creation of test plans -Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston