Job No: 496730
Position Type: part-time
Location: Lewisburg, PA
Categories: Athletics & Recreation
Bucknell University's Department of Athletics and Recreation seeks to identify a pool of interested candidates to serve as a Lifeguard throughout the summer and possibly into the next academic year. This position will be filled on an as needed basis. It is an hourly, non-exempt position and is not eligible for University benefits.
Candidates must professionally and respectfully support a diverse and inclusive student body, faculty and workforce.
1. Current American Red Cross certification in Lifesaving, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED & First Aid. Training for certification is available for qualified applicants (ability to pass a swim test for certification and/or willing to complete the class).
2. Successful completion of skills test:
* Swim 300 yards continuously using breaststroke & front crawl.
* Tread water for 2 minutes, using only the legs
* Complete a timed event in 1 min 40 sec
* Retrieve diving brick from bottom of pool (14 ft)
3. Must be at least 16 years old.
To apply, visit https://careers.bucknell.edu/en-us/job/496730/lifeguard