Assistant Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations
The Assistant Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations works with a team of professionals to seek and steward external funding for College initiatives and faculty and staff projects. The Assistant Director researches and cultivates funding sources; assists faculty and staff in writing, editing, and submitting proposals; helps administer and steward faculty, staff, and institutional grants; prepares and submits institutional grant proposals and reports to corporations, foundations, and government agencies; assists with research development activities facilitated by the office; and undertakes special assignments for Vice President for Academic Affairs as required.
• Bachelor’s degree and one year of expertise in grantwriting,
nonprofit administration, academic program administration, or a
related field; or a combination of education and experience
equivalent to the above.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and professionally with faculty and staff in a variety of fields.
• Basic familiarity with databases and budgets.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Values diversity, equity and inclusion.
Experience providing editorial feedback on written work.
• Knowledge of regulatory, technical, and financial requirements for grants.