Online Marketing Manager, YUP
Yale University, conveniently located between Boston and New York, offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Located in the heart of historic downtown New Haven with more than 100 local boutiques, national retailers, cafés, casual eateries, award-winning restaurants, and world-renowned theaters, galleries, and museums.
Yale University Press, one of the largest university presses in the United States, is seeking a talented and creative Online Marketing Manager to craft engaging digital marketing strategies for a large and diverse list.
Reporting to the Promotions Manager, this position will join a dynamic group to oversee the planning and execution of cohesive digital marketing campaigns that span key online channels—including social media, content marketing, and digital advertising—to grow the Press’s online traffic and to position the Press competitively in a rapidly changing digital marketplace. The successful candidate will be able to connect book content with timely news and cultural inflection points to produce engaging podcast episodes, topical or editorialized blog posts, produce compelling video stories, and create conversations across social channels. The position will also be responsible for developing and managing strategic communications, both externally and internally, and provides regular analysis and reporting of all online marketing activities.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a related field and five years in online marketing, book publishing or public relations work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active user and contributor of social media networks, with experience managing online communities and a demonstrated sense of how to use social media and content marketing to promote and build a brand.
- Strong understanding of ROI-oriented online marketing and advertising models, with experience using social media management and analytical tools to yield actionable findings.
- An ability to write and edit compelling copy that resonates with intended audiences.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for interacting with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Genuine interest and knowledge of book publishing and the mission of Yale University Press; be highly creative with a strong aptitude for multitasking projects and tight deadlines and high attention to detail.
- Preferred Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree. 5-7 years of experience in online marketing, book publishing, or public relations or a combination of education and experience. Demonstrated experience in developing communications for a range of media and working with creative professionals in design, photography, and video.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at https://bit.ly/YaleCareers-65933BR. Please be sure to reference this website when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity,
rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the
country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting
opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our
benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of
insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and
educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive
recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Academic Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hamden
- University Presses Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hamden