Associate Director for Admissions Data Analytics
Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions is accepting applications for an Associate Director for Admissions Data Analytics. This position is a member of the Office of Admissions senior leadership team and is critical for the success of the University's recruitment functions. Using a combination of advanced quantitative and qualitative methods, the Associate Director is responsible for the design, maintenance, execution and summary of all recruitment and admissions related analytics and must be able to communicate their findings to a non-technical audience. The incumbent has a direct impact on the University’s recruitment intelligence which, in turn, allows for more accurate and thoughtful decisions in the way the University recruits new students. The Associate Director must be adept at working with various campus partners and campus-wide systems to develop reporting structures that are efficient and accurate. This is a full-time benefited position located on our main campus in Winchester Virginia.
- Ensure timely completion of various scheduled reports which may include working with external vendors to problem solve any data related issues that may arise
- Work closely with the AVP of Admissions and Recruitment and other admissions and non-admissions staff members to proactively provide necessary admissions and recruitment related ad hoc reports
- Develop and continuously maintain and assess admissions predictive models
- Stay updated on global, national, regional, and local admissions, labor and societal trends and technology so as to be able to assess their impact on Shenandoah’s recruitment operations
- Create and regularly update dashboards and reports that monitor key performance indicators of the work of the Office of Admissions
- Serve as the liaison for the recruitment related data needs for other University offices, including, but not limited to, Institutional Research, Office of Marketing and Communications, Advancement, Alumni Affairs, and Student Affairs
Required Level: Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Level: Master’s degree or higher
Field of Study: Mathematics, Business, Data Science
Required Minimum years or range: 3 years
Specific Type of Work: Admissions or Enrollment Management or Financial Aid
Preferred Minimum years or range: 5 or more years of direct experience in a data analytics role
Specific Type of Work:
- Proven experience with relational databases; SQL, Tableau, and ACCESS strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high volume setting and meet deadlines effectively
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with many different constituencies
- Experience with higher education SIS and CRM systems preferred, specifically Ellucian Colleague and Anthology Radius CRM
How to Apply:
The complete application will include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a qualified candidate is selected.
Shenandoah University is committed to enriching its educational experience and culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff. All candidates are strongly encouraged to include a statement in their cover letters addressing ways in which they may be able to contribute to that commitment.
**Note: A pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required as a condition of hire. If the job requires driving for University business, a satisfactory driving record will be required as well.
At this time, SU is requiring that individuals within certain groups specifically those who have high levels of contact with others at the university or pose a greater risk to our community to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by August 1 for Fall 2021 or have at least the first dose by June 1 for groups that will be in person this summer (with full vaccination following as soon as possible), unless they have a SU-approved medical or religious exemption
Shenandoah University values the unique and diverse perspectives of individuals and communities locally and globally and seeks to foster mutual understanding in an inviting community where individuals are welcome and respected. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or on any other basis protected under applicable law.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester