Occupational Therapy Doctoral Program Director
Shenandoah University Division of Occupational Therapy is seeking a Program Director of Occupational Therapy entry level Doctorate Program in Winchester, VA.
The 107 credit OTD Program is delivered in a flexible hybrid format; with a combination of online and applied learning opportunities in the classroom and community.
The OTD program director is responsible for the oversight of the daily activities of the OTD Program. Duties include all management and administration activities of the OTD Program as well as teaching, services and scholarship responsibilities.
- Research or Clinical Doctoral Degree PhD, ScD, EdD, OTD required
- Initially nationally certified and currently licensed to practice OT in the State of Virginia
- Current AOTA membership
- A minimum of 8 years of documented experience in the field of occupational therapy
- Administrative experience including, but not limited to, program planning and implementation, personnel management, evaluation, and budgeting;
- A record of scholarship (e.g., scholarship of application, scholarship of teaching and learning)
- At least 3 years of experience in a full-time academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at the postsecondary level.
- The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply:
Application materials should include a resume/curriculum vitae, a letter of intent and contact information for three professional references. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a qualified candidate is selected. A pre-employment background check will be required. If the job requires driving for University business, a satisfactory driving record will also be required.
Shenandoah University is committed to enriching its educational experience and culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff. All candidates are strongly encouraged to include a statement in their cover letters addressing ways in which they may be able to contribute to that commitment.
Shenandoah University values the unique and diverse perspectives of individuals and communities locally and globally and seeks to foster mutual understanding in an inviting community where individuals are welcome and respected. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or on any other basis protected under applicable law.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester
- Occupational Therapy Not specified Full Time jobs in Winchester