Instructor, Adult Education - (Transition Program Digital Literacy) - Adjunct
The Adult Education Instructor's responsibilities include providing instruction and advising to Adult Education learners. This person will report directly to the Adult Education's Director of Transition Programs and Student Retention. The Instructor is responsible for documentation of student attendance and progress using Web Attendance, Moodle, Northstar, and/or other online LMS systems, CASAS and TABE testing referrals, student follow-up, and other duties as needed for the Adult Education program. Assignment will involve instructing students on the digital literacy skills needed for transition to post-secondary education and/or employment. Digital Literacy skills include but are not limited to the ability to access and use email, Learning Management Systems, web searches, and other tools used for communication to successfully access higher education and/or employment.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
Master's degree in Adult Education or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Teaching and/or industry training experience. - Fluent reading, speaking, and written English communication skills. - Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Teaching experience in Adult Education (Basic Skills) or in post-secondary education. - Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes. - Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Education Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Other Education Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Special Education Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Humanities Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown