Senior Coordinator, Program Management (Fellowship/Residency)
The Senior Coordinator, Program Management functions as the Fellowship Coordinator for our section's program. The Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program currently has 21 Fellows who rotate annually. This Coordinator is responsible for managing all of the adminsitrative aspects of the program.
- Works with fellowship director to manage program and assure that all GME and ACGME guidelines and policies are being followed.
- Manages the transition and maintenance of Critical Care fellows as they progress through their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years of fellowship.
- Administers all aspects of fellowship recruitment season each Fall relating to the recruitment of new incoming fellows.
- Manages and coordiantes all fellowship related events such as retreats, workshops, and the annual graduation.
- Manages meeting invites for fellowship related meetings and lectures.
- Provides adminstrative support as needed for the Critical Care Section. Participates in shared adminstrative duties such as front desk coverage and mail collection.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Some college.
- Experience working with Graduate Medical Education or other related educational administrative bodies.
- Good follow up, time management and customer service skills are required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Management Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston