Lecturer, School Nursing, Educational Services and Leadership Department, College of Education
Lecturer Position – School Nursing
College of Education
Educational Services and Leadership Department
Post-Baccalaureate School Nurse Certification
Opening to serve as Program Coordinator and to teach in the School Nurse Post-Baccalaureate program.
The College of Education's Post-Baccalaureate School Nurse Certification Program is searching for a qualified lecturer to coordinate the program and teach school nurse candidates in hybrid courses and face-to-face class meetings on the Glassboro campus as well as to supervise school nurse candidates in their clinical field and teaching experiences.
Candidates must be able to utilize professional knowledge and experiences to teach appropriate school nursing skills, observe candidates’ abilities and attitudes, offer constructive strategies, and provide insight during clinical supervision in order to enhance the student candidate’ professional standing as school nurses.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree with relevant experience in school nursing.
- Candidates must have appropriate, current, New Jersey RN license, New Jersey School Nurse Certification, current CPR/AED Certification and Malpractice Insurance .
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of experience working in an educational school setting along with a foundation in school nursing services provided in an educational setting where promoting and maintaining optimal health and wellness status of children and adolescents is primary.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of current New Jersey laws, requirements and best practices as they pertain to school nursing and health office practices and procedures and have a working knowledge of the NASN Scope and Standards of School Nursing.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate organizational, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills and a commitment to fostering academic achievement, social and personal responsibility, and social justice.
- Candidates have a teaching/learning philosophy consistent with the mission of the College of Education and the work of the Department of Educational Services and Leadership.
- Candidates must have full availability to teach and supervise during the hours necessary and willingness to travel to assigned supervision sites.
- Doctoral Degree
- Supervisory Certification
- Membership in National and State professional organizations.
Starting date: July 2021
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Nursing Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro