Adjunct Faculty PT Chemistry
ADJUNCT FACULTY, CHEMISTRY PART-TIME
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
Kennedy King College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach Chemistry during the FALL 2021 semester. If you have passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse needs and engage the student in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’ active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’ intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying confidence in every student’s ability to learn.
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student’s academic and professional communities, and promote collaboration and teamwork among members of these communities.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, or Master’s degree and 18 graduate semester hours in chemistry.
- Knowledge of Blackboard Learning Management System, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of staff and students required
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the community college.
City Colleges is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago