Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a
work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse
faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at
the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College.
We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually
dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship.
Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and
build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a
Coordinator, Academic Systems & Support
Coordinator, Academic Systems & Support is responsible for
ensuring compliance with established Division and College
standards, practices and policies, while working collaboratively
with other departments within the Division in the coordination of
administrative processes related to faculty workload, seniority and
compensation. The Coordinator manages Banner non-credit systems,
coordinating all upgrades, implementations, and testing. The
Coordinator is responsible for Banner Student non-credit section
records as they relate to course maintenance, scheduling, and
oversight of section attendance. The Coordinator acts as a liaison
to various departments within the College regarding faculty
workload and eligibility for credit and non-credit courses, in
addition to payment and contractual issues.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please
visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply”
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees
are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality,
comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important
component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and
all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and
New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Special Instructions to Applicants
*Interested persons should complete an online application.
*Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED.
*Names and contact information of 3 professional references
Review of applications will commence on June 10, 2021 and will
continue until the position is filled.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Community College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal
Opportunity and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages
applications from individuals from traditionally underrepresented
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year (4) institution of higher
learning required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience in systems
administration or the coordination of systems-related processes
• Experience working in an integrated
computer-based-administrative-systems environment required.
• Strong customer-service philosophy and skills required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
required; strong problem solving and organization skills
• Strong technical skills to include the ability to use MS Word and
MS Excel required.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in the implementation and coordination
of processes and procedures required.
• Ability to respond effectively to issues and bring problems to
• Ability to produce high-quality work with strong attention to
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing
priorities in a fast-paced environment while working independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in
managing employee information required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a
diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and
staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and
ethnic backgrounds required.
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience in a higher education
• Banner preferred.
• Ability to produce reports utilizing an enterprise-wide software
reporting tool preferred.