Assistant Professor/Clinical Instructor, Clinical Simulation
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) School of Nursing (UMSON) is currently seeking an Assistant Professor/Clinical Instructor for Clinical Simulation in the department of Partnerships, Professional Education and Practice (PPEP).
- Carry out teaching responsibilities in the Clinical Simulation lab.
- Provide clinical nursing instruction using simulation to both entry-level and graduate level nursing students.
- Collaborate with faculty members of various nursing programs within the school and amongst the simulation education team. Collaborative efforts include; planning, implementing, evaluating, and improving simulation educational experiences for student learning as well as faculty development.
- Participate in inter-professional activities incorporating simulation as an educational strategy,
- Contributes to the mission of the school in the areas of service, scholarship and practice.
- Master’s degree in nursing or a related field required. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of teaching using simulation based education is required.
- Certification in simulation education preferred.
- Current license to practice nursing in Maryland is required.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore