IT Analyst II
IT Analyst II
Enterprise Systems is looking for skilled team members who enjoy using their creative talents to produce business solutions which address the needs of, and create efficiencies for, core business offices at UF.
Some key responsibilities and characteristics of this position are:
• Participate in the full software development life-cycle
• Provide application support in a 24/7 environment
• Analyze workflow, process improvement, and business practices to streamline business system operations to craft short and long-term business solutions for complex system problems
• Perform impact analysis of enhancements, upgrades and other system changes.
• Create and maintain documentation for requirements gathering, business processes, procedures and configuration.
• Construct test plans, test scripts and test procedures based upon Quality Assurance requirements
• Use excellent communication skills, have the ability to work independently, keep current with notable trends in software development, and have a history of producing high-quality work.
About UF Information Technology
The UF Information Technology division is comprised of seven departments reporting to the Vice President & Chief Information Officer. The departments reporting directly to the VP & CIO are: Academic Technology, Research Computing, Infrastructure & Communication Technology, Enterprise Systems, Information Security Office, and the UFIT Business Center. With established governance advisory committees and a set of well-defined, transparent processes aiding decision-making, UFIT strives to provide exceptional IT services in support of UF’s mission. For more information about UFIT and its goals and governance, visit: http://www.it.ufl.edu/vp-cio-office/strategic-plan/.
Learn more about UFIT at https://it.ufl.edu/ and @GoGatorsUFIT.
About the University of Florida
UF is one of the nation’s top universities and a dynamic and rewarding place to work. The University seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of its commitment to serve a diverse global community. Plus, UF is in Gainesville, one of Florida’s most livable cities. Known for its natural attractions (wetlands, forests, springs, wildlife) and cultural offerings (music, theater, visual arts, and historic districts), the area also is gaining a reputation as a thriving hub for high-tech start-ups, as well as invention and research collaborations. We are excited about what’s happening here and know you will want to be a part of it.
Diversity and inclusivity make our institution and our community better. We value the fresh ideas and unique perspectives a diverse group of people provides. Achieving a top-5 public university ranking means we make it a priority to employ and work with people from many backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and ethnicities to discover new ways to leverage technology for teaching and learning, research, and the business needs of a comprehensive land-grant institution.
$60,000 – $70,000; commensurate based on education and experience. In addition, the University of Florida offers a very competitive benefits package. https://benefits.hr.ufl.edu/
Associate's degree and two years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, knowledge, and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration or related field
• University business operations
• ERP software applications
• Project Management
• Production Batch processing
• Facilitating groups in defining business requirements and functional specifications
• Familiarity with incident, change request, and release management
To be successful in this position, the incumbent must:
• Have great customer service and teamwork skills
• Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Self-starter requiring limited direct supervision
• Flexibility in work style and able to work in open workspace environments
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
• Cover Letter
• Resume or CV
• Professional References (Minimum of 3)
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge