OPS Business Analyst - Charlotte County
The Business Analyst assists in the development and implementation of Florida Gulf Coast University/Small Business Development Center (FGCU/SBDC) consulting, educational, and training assistance programs in compliance with Small Business Administration (SBA), Florida Small Business Development Center (FSBDC), and FGCU guidelines.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
• Provides direct client services including group training, individual counseling, and speaking engagements.
• Assists with the development and implementation of FGCU/SBDC educational and training assistance programs in compliance with SBA, FSBDC, and FGCU guidelines.
• Assists with ensuring all deliverables for SBA achieved in a timely manner. Required to enter all information needed in statewide FSBDC database system.
• Represents SBDC on community outreach by serving on appropriate boards and committees.
• Engages in the areas of chambers of commerce and other economic development organizations.
• Attends and assists in all training sessions including coordinating materials, providing logistical support to speakers, implementing marketing plans, and other functions related to conducting seminars.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization. Two years of experience in general business or small business development. Experience operating personal computers with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) software. Valid driver’s license. Preferred Qualifications Experience in consulting and/or finance and accounting. Previously owned or operated a small business. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities All employees are expected to:
• Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment. • Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks. • Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies. • Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment. • Present a professional image in word, action and attire. • Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles. • Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals. • Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Other Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers