Technology & Data Management Coordinator of College of Nursing
Job Title Technology & Data Management Coordinator of College of Nursing Posting Number S935P Classification Title
The role of the Technology and Data Management Coordinator for the College of Nursing Inter-professional ( IPE ) Learning Resource Center ( LRC ) is to provide direct support for the technical function, safety and quality of educational technology within the LRC under the direction of the IPE / LRC Department Chair and by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operates computer hardware and audio-video recording systems.
2. Models and supports the effective integration of technology in the classroom and media resources.
3. Develops, maintains, and executes check out system for loaner technology.
4. Performs operational checks on equipment; diagnoses, trouble shoots and repairs malfunctioning equipment consulting with the University and vendor technical support as necessary.
5. Creates and sustains a database of technical inventory.
6. Develops, maintains, and collects data related to learning resources, technology and simulation at the SON LRC .
7. Maintains operational manual of all educational technologies related to existing and new technologies.
8. Receives, assembles, and tests all newly purchased technology or hardware.
9. Repairs and maintains equipment as required or initiates repairs for equipment under warranty.
10. Assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
11. Maintains and assists the development of an educational technology training courses and reference aids for faculty.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge of the universities mission, purpose and goals.
Ability to work and collaborate with a team mentality.
Display competency with administrative and instructional applications of technology.
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor during high stress situations
Ability to self-direct to accomplish the goals and daily needs of the IPE / LRC
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or two to three years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1 to 3 years’ experience with educational learning technologies preferred.
Open Date 05/26/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6536 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside