Assistant Director of Print and Copy Services
Job Title Assistant Director of Print and Copy Services Posting Number S939P Classification Title
Assists with planning, directing, and managing the department of Print and Copy Services of California Baptist University by performing the following duties personally or through supervision and direction of subordinate workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Print and Copy Services department.
2. Assist with developing and implementing effective processes and procedures to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
3. Document all print and copy services procedures and policies, and update as needed to keep them current.
4. Assist with proactively marketing print and copy services capabilities to faculty, staff and students in order to provide those services to the CBU community.
5. Ensure University standards of corporate identity and branding are maintained.
6. Manage the supply level of print and copy services to ensure sufficient supplies and equipment are available for daily operations, this includes determining the amount and type of supplies needed, requesting supplies, and maintaining a perpetual inventory for all supplies.
7. Model exemplary customer service practices and train staff and student workers to do the same, to follow procedures, and to be able to effectively use all equipment and resources within the print and copy services department.
8. Plan and manage worker schedules to effectively staff the print and copy services department during hours of operation.
9. Assist with researching and recommending improvements in the cost-effective use of technology as related to print and copy services.
10. Track and bill usage of services back to appropriate departments on a monthly basis, or otherwise as needed.
11. Oversee and coordinate vendor services and activities as related to print and copy services, such as service on production equipment.
Directly supervises employees at the Print and Copy Services department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to make administrative, and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns in a professional, service-oriented manner.
Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic, general office methods, procedures and practices.
Demonstrated ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Strong organizational and problem resolution abilities.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Ability to relate positively and effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Knowledge of standard budgeting, and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Proven organizational and problem resolution abilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree ( GED ); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience in the customer service environment.
Open Date 05/26/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6544 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside