Application Lead - (STA007470)
Manages the development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information technology systems for one or more of the university's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application modules.
- Manages the daily operations of system functionality for one or more ERP application modules.
- Assists the director with the design and development of UHS business processes in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Acts as a liaison between UHS business owners and technical staff. Collaborates with technical staff and end-users regarding ERP capabilities, enhancements and disruptions. Assists administrators with defining security roles as needed.
- Supervises functional staff in the support, development, and implementation of assigned ERP application modules and modifications. May train lower level functional analysts as needed.
- Manages the implementation of system modifications and upgrades. Oversees preliminary/cursory testing for implementations, upgrades and bundles and recommends improvements for assigned application modules.
- Researches and resolves complex system issues reported by UHS business owners and end users. Prioritizes and resolves issues/requests and delegates work to functional staff as needed.
- Integrates new business process logic rules and coordinates training requirements for end users.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts end user training including developing campus-specific training materials. Delivers informative presentations and acts as a subject matter expert on system functionality.
- Creates and analyses complex ad-hoc queries and reports.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 7 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: ADDITIONAL POSTING INFORMATION The successful candidate must be/have: • Highly organized and able to work on multiple requests and projects simultaneously. • Experience with PeopleSoft Query • Bachelor's degree • At least 7 years of experience with data and systems analysis and business process review, design and functionality The following credentials and experience are preferred: • PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS) 9.2 • Advanced PS Query writer • Production Support • Implementing new functionality • Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting • Training