Senior Instructor I Health Promotion and Public Health Education
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health in Portland, OR invites applications for a full-time, non-tenure track position for the Fall of 2021 to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Community Health/Health Promotion. We seek a faculty colleague with the ability to teach in several areas related to social determinants of health, health promotion planning and evaluation, community organizing, intersectionality and social justice. We seek candidates who are prepared to contribute to our commitment to anti-racism, equity, and inclusion in public health. The position is a nine-month, non-tenure track, renewable appointment (probationary leading to continuous appointment) at Portland State University.
- Doctoral Degree in Public Health or related discipline
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching, both virtually and in person.
- Ability to engage students to achieve academic excellence in the specified course.
- Evidence of successful student learning outcomes.
- Experience with contributions to course and curriculum development.
- Effective organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from and topics related to diverse populations.
- Developing or demonstrated history of community engagement and collaboration
Detailed information at: https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/34690