AY21/22 Adjunct Faculty, Spanish
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty Position's Functional Title AY21/22 Adjunct Faculty, Spanish Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Arts and Sciences seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in our Division of Arts and Letters departments. Courses taught by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates, graduates, or a combination of both. Please visitwww.govst.edu for more information about the programs and courses offered for undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
A Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Online teaching experience.
Posting Date 05/25/2021 Closing Date 07/01/2022 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0401P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/6000 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vita, cover letter and transcripts for consideration. If available, please also include a sample syllabus from one of your current or most recent undergraduate courses.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- * What academic discipline did you earn your degree(s)
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience teaching at the undergraduate level?
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- * Please describe your availability to teach. Adjunct
assignments can be scheduled: Monday-Wednesday-Friday daytime,
online, and/or evening courses at the University Park, Illinois
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing/Media Samples
- List of References
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Other Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest