Please note that all applicants are required to submit the
1. Cover Letter (The cover letter must be typed and must address
each of the items in the job specific task list section. The items
must be formatted as subheadings, and your relevant experience must
be provided below each subheading. Please bold each
2. Three Writing Samples (written within the last 12 months)
4. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials will not be
Translates the requirements of end-users and
internal clients into a functional product and ensures the HACC
website, and web-based applications, does what stakeholders need
them to do.
Please note the person hired for this position would work
four-day weeks during the summer and have an extended holiday break
Associate Degree in either web development or similar and 3 years
experience.*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient
to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as
those listed above.
$46,329 - $69,493
Job Specific Task List:
1. Programs and develops applications of various custom software
projects for the HACC website and web-based applications.
2. Provides advice and consulting assistance to the executive
director of website resources.
3. Analyzes and monitors the technical parameters of programming
4. Modifies pre-existing code and designs new products and
5. Develops, analyzes and implements conceptual solutions without
seeing the actual products.
6. Develops, maintains and documents program code and security of
7. Investigates issues related to the website and web-based
applications in use by the College.
8. Collaborates with executive director of website resources and
information technology staff to resolve software errors.
9. Maintains and supports various SQL databases in support of
10. Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Tasks #1-9 are essential. - (Essential)
Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
May 25, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time