- Instruct a variety chemistry courses using varied delivery modes
- Participate in assessment of student academic achievement at classroom, department, and college level
- Participate in the larger college community through a variety of activities (e.g., curriculum development, service on committees, student life, etc.)
- Some travel is to Willmar Campus for instruction (30%)
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations
- Master's degree with a major in chemistry or a Master's degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester credits (27 graduate quarter credits) in chemistry.
- Two years of teaching experience; preferably at a community college
- Experience with course construction, curriculum development and classroom management
- Experience using D2L or other learning management systems
- Experience with online teaching and/or learning
- Experience working with a diverse student population
- Please apply online at www.ridgewater.edu/jobs
- Select vacancy you are applying for
- Click on Faculty Positions
Applicants must include:
- Online Employment Application
- Letter of Interest addressing the position qualifications
- Unofficial copy of college transcripts (official will be required upon hire)
- A list of three professional references with contact information
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
Applications received by midnight June 13, 2021 will receive prior review
For further information please contact Jane Bohlsen email@example.com or 320-222-6075.
RIDGEWATER COLLEGE INSTITUTION INFORMATION:
EQUITY STATEMENT: Ridgewater College is committed to providing welcoming and inclusive campuses that value and respect the unique experiences, needs and contributions of individuals and groups from every background and identity to ensure that each student, employee and community member has a genuine opportunity for participation and success.
VISION: Ridgewater College is a student-centered educational leader focused on innovation, excellence and affordability.
MISSION: Ridgewater College empowers diverse learners to reach their full potential and enrich their lives through personalized and relevant education in an accessible, supportive, and inclusive environment.
- Enterprising - We are future-focused, and change-oriented, developing creative solutions to challenges that maximize our institutional, system and local resources.
- Empowerment – We develop and empower employees to make decisions to best serve students and stakeholders.
- Excellence – We strive to exceed expectations in all that we do.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – We seek to understand and appreciate the needs and experiences of every individual and actively work to provide genuine opportunities for everyone to succeed and participate in college activities and processes.
- Trust and Respect – We are committed to developing a culture based in processes and behavior that create trust and respect among all stakeholders.
- Collaboration – We connect and work together to achieve common goals while respecting needs and interests of stakeholders.
- Curiosity and Creativity – We constantly strive to understand, learn, change, and improve.
- Accountability – As individuals and groups, we willingly accept and take ownership of our successes and failures.
RIDGEWATER'S COMMITMENT TO EQUITY AND INCLUSION:
DIVERSITY AND EQUITY PLAN:
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges and
Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees
driving on college/university business who use a rental or state
vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use
criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
NOTICE: Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law.
As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status.
The employee should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. For TTY, call Minnesota Relay Service at 7-1-1- or 1-800-627-3529.
Ridgewater College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
A MEMBER OF THE MINNESOTA STATE SYSTEM
A Member of HERC Higher Education Recruitment Consortium www.uppermidwestherc.org
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hutchinson
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hutchinson
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Hutchinson