Preceptor, Language & Literature
The Preceptor will assist the Professional Writing Instructor of Record in reading, grading, and evaluating submitted assignments for a specific ENC 3250 Course Reference Number (CRN).
Required Qualifications High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
All employees are expected to:
• Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
• Possess knowledge of general written standards and procedures; have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedures and policies; and complete all required training.
• Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
• Provide quality assistance to students by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
• Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
• Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
Essential Job Duties
Perform duties as assigned that include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in reading, grading, and evaluating student assignments.
• Maintain a high level of expertise in the subject area that you cover.
• Uphold academic standards of the University.
• Respect and facilitate an inclusive learning environment.
Additional Job Description
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Humanities Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- English & Literature Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- English as a Second Language Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers