Cashier - (STA007448)
Handles cash transactions, deposits funds and maintains proper documentation.,
- Using computerized on-line inquiry into a financial database, answers questions from students and staff concerning payments.
- Accepts payments, disburses cash refunds, and flags accounts for refund checks.
- Provides copy of statement or bill as requested.
- Accepts general cash deposits, verifies balances, provides copy receipt; disburses departmental deposit bags and accepts departmental deposits.
- Handles petty cash reimbursements in accordance with approved policy limitations.
- Makes vending machine refunds.
- May disburse financial aid checks and departmental refunds.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and No experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED. No experience is required.
Notes to Applicant: Banking and PeopleSoft experiences are a plus
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston