Campus Registrar 3
Campus Registrar 3
Penn State York is accepting applications for a highly organized and self-directed individual to be their Registrar. The Campus Registrar reports to the director of academic affairs and supports the academic function of the campus in cooperation with the campus administration and the Office of the University Registrar. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining official enrollment data
- Providing routine data reports
- Managing classroom assignments
- Preparing the campus schedule of courses and final
- Collaboration with campus administration to coordinate the
- Resolve various student problems
- Implement and coordinate registration activities
- Supervise and evaluate assigned staff
Other tasks include, ensuring compliance with applicable state and federal laws [e.g., Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)], and representing the campus on various campus and University-wide committees. The successful candidate will have a history of commitment to student service, evidence of experience collaborating with faculty and staff, and familiarity with contemporary software used to support Registrar functions.
This position typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher (Master's degree preferred) plus four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The position requires the following clearances:
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance Form
- Federal (FBI) Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
Apply online at https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Staff/job/Penn-State-York/Campus-Registrar-3_REQ_0000012897-1
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.