Health Educator, Intermediate #605444
- As the manager of the NAU network and telephony teams, this position oversees end-to-end network connectivity and functionality. Evaluates technical and engineering projects to ensure network capacity meets current and future network requirements. Oversees university network connectivity and maintenance to ensure quality service for end users. Oversees legacy analog telephony, desktop endpoints, and emergency telephone operations.
- Oversees engineering, implementation, administration of network and analog telephony infrastructure and devices.
- Collaborates with network engineering and operational teams to provide cost-effective, supportable solutions.
- Ensures timely and satisfactory resolution of network problems. Tracks root cause analyses, recommendations, and lessons learned to ensure constant improvement in team and technical capabilities.
- Provides regular and ad hoc reports on network performance and capabilities.
- Ensures data traffic and network resource performance are monitored.
- Provides networking subject matter expertise within an IT security administration context.
- Evaluates training opportunities for subordinate staff and ensures staff is current in technology offerings and associated certifications.
- Maintains vendor relationships to ensure acceptable levels of support and continuity of service.
- On-call duties may be required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, network engineering, or related field; AND,
- 2-4 years of network administration or engineering experience, AND
- 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience; OR,
- A combination of related education, experience, and training may be used as an equivalent.
- 6-8 years network administration or engineering experience.
- 3-5 years of management or supervisory experience.
- 2-4 years of cyber security experience.
- 1-2 years of telephony experience.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP, BICSI RCDD/RTPM, or similar professional certifications.
Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and details on how to apply online! NAU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff
- Computer Sciences & Technology Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff
- Other Science & Technology Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff