The Manager of eSports provides the day-to-day management of the University’s eSports program. This position serves as the University’s representative to competitive esports leagues/federations and is the program lead at Seton Hall University. The eSports Manager provides program leadership for competitive esports programs, social and recreational aspects of any esports or social gaming initiatives at Seton Hall University.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Experience and knowledge of video games, the special hardware in eSports, esports field in general. Must understand how eSports broadcasts are developed and delivered.
- Needs to be able to project manage multiple projects at a time.
- Must be knowledgeable in the latest gaming technology.
- Must be able to operate gaming technology, general computing devices, audio visual hardware for community tournaments.
- Must be able to write reports and analyze performance of the program.
- Must be comfortable talking in front of large groups and in front of University leadership.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange