Assistant Director of Undergraduate/Pre-licensure Clinical Positions
Job Title Assistant Director of Undergraduate/Pre-licensure Clinical Positions Posting Number S933P Classification Title
Assistant Director Undergraduate Clinical Placement provides administrative support and leadership by coordinating and communicating clinical requirements and health documents between the clinical affiliations department and faculty and students of the undergraduate nursing programs, working under and closely with the Community and Clinical Affiliations Leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide administrative support and leadership to the Community and Clinical Affiliations Team for Graduate programs for undergraduate programs.
2. Prepare and provide accurate scheduling information and number of students for each clinical facility rotation request per semester and/or per academic year.
3. Ensures all required clinical facility documents and health records are sent to clinical faculty and students to send to each approved clinical facility as applicable per semester.
4. Compiles packets of the clinical facility requirements/paperwork per clinical facility and provide to the clinical faculty to complete with their students.
5. Schedule and conduct clinical faculty orientation to specific clinical facility requirements/paperwork.
6. Maintain accurate documentation of health records report quarterly and annually and submit to the Director of Community and Clinical Affiliations
7. Maintain accurate records (dates, times, location, and names of participants, etc.) of community events and volunteer opportunities where faculty and students served and submit to the Director of Clinical Affiliations.
8. Report any student or faculty volunteer cancellations to a confirmed volunteer event immediately to the Community and Clinical Affiliations Leadership.
9. Assist the Community and Clinical Affiliation’s leadership team in compiling packets of reports/data and preparing other required documentation for the annual Joint Advisory meetings as needed.
10. Report any changes in clinical facility requirements immediately for faculty and student notification.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative, and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions.
Ability to demonstrate excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Ability to interpret, adapt and apply administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems, and procedures with accuracy.
Ability to function as a team player with excellent skills in consultation and collaboration.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of Nursing and experience.
Open Date 05/24/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6532 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4