Manager, Int'l & Graduate Program
Under the general direction of the Director of International and Graduate Programs, the Manager of International and Graduate Programs will be responsible for recruiting and matriculating outstanding students of Stetson’s International and Graduate programs, including” the LL.M.s in International Law, and Advocacy Law and Master of Jurisprudence programs in: Health Compliance; Aging, Law and Policy; and International and Comparative Business Law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the office staff and administration in recruiting students, both domestically and internationally, for the LL.M. program and J. programs;
- Follow up with potential students to facilitate admission and enrollment;
- Research international and domestic recruitment trends for all programs to be utilized for the creation of a strategic enrollment management plan;
- Assist and work in collaboration with other key departments such as Registrar,
- Business Office, Communications, and Admissions and Financial Aid, with special attention to M. and M.J. students;
- Coordinate with the Director of International and Graduate Programs, Faculty Directors of the MJ programs, and the LL.M.s in Advocacy and Elder Law, and Communications Office on the development of marketing materials designed for LL.M. and J. prospects;
- Utilize social media channels for LL.M and J. recruitment;
- Identify on a rolling basis, key partners (both domestic and international) to actively engage the diverse populations and groups that will be served by the catalog of programs;
- Conduct information presentations via skype or similar tech services, as well as in person, and webinars targeting M. and M.Jur. applicants;
- Assist the Director of International and Graduate Programs with annual budget development for the International Programs Office, specifically the strategic enrollment management plan;
- Coordinate with campus units to plan, administer, and develop Professional Success Workshops for LL.M., Jur., Exchange, and Dual-degree students;
- Arrange networking activities to promote interaction with the U.S. legal marketplace for LLM and M.J. students;
- Assist office staff and other key campus personnel in the processing of applications received from prospective LLM and MJ students;
- Identify appropriate academic and professional development opportunities for LL.M. and M.J. students, such as Seminars, Conferences, and Competitions;
- Assist with the organization LL.M. and M.J. Receptions (welcome and farewell);
- Conduct pre and post interviews with students to ensure that their needs have been met, including focus on cultural issues;
- Maintains a collaborative work environment and works well with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required. J.D. or LL.M. preferred. Experience in higher education student recruitment preferred. Must be able to work closely with the Director of International and Graduate Programs, and the International & Graduate Programs office team. Must be self-motivated and goal oriented. Ability and experience to liaise with other academics and Universities both internationally and domestically as well as senior level HR professionals in Healthcare Systems. Must have demonstrated leadership ability. Must have demonstrated skills in planning and administration. Must have a high level of organizational skill. Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Must have outstanding communication skills (oral and written), and the ability to understand and interact with other cultures. Foreign language ability preferred. Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships, both internally and externally. Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence. Ability to work a flexible work schedule required.