Director of the Center for Diversity Education
The Director of the Center for Diversity Education is responsible for the development, coordination, and administration of programming relevant to the University's equity and inclusion efforts on-campus and in the community. This includes designing, building and implementing training, lectures, exhibits, curriculum, and other educational experiences. Paramount to the Directors work is the building of relationships through trust and mutual respect to center the stories of underrepresented communities. The Director is charged with establishing and nurturing community partnerships in strategic and tactical ways, and designing programs and initiatives that deepen the relationships between the University and the Asheville community; including K-12 schools and non-profit organizations. The Director will also partner with the University's Advancement Office to raise funds, through grants, sponsorships, and individual donations, for diversity, equity and inclusion projects, programs, and scholarships. The Director is responsible for partnering with campus partners and academic departments to craft educational experiences that build on course content.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Education Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Education Administration & Leadership Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville