EMS Instructor/Assistant Professor Full Time 12-Month Position (Tenure-Track)
- NREMT-P and NM EMT-P by time of hire.
- Associate Degree in hand by date of hire. A bachelor’s degree is requisite
for promotion to senior ranks.
- Three (3) years experience as a Paramedic with at least two (2) years
experience in the pre-hospital or emergency clinical setting.
- Successful completion of a Teaching Methodology course based on
National Guidelines for Educating EMS Instructors or equivalent
Emergency Medical Services Instructors course.
- Two (2) years of post-secondary teaching experience or Emergency
Medical Services related training/academy teaching experience
Deadline to apply: 06/25/2021
For a complete job announcement and to apply for the
position please visit:
NMSU/DACC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer