Research Coordinator II
Supports research activities for a research study or clinical trial. Recruits, screens, schedules, and interviews study participants. Observes, records, or collects data and enters it into the study database/system.
Coordinates day to day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants.
- Supports research activities for a research study or clinical trial.
- Recruits, screens, schedules, and performs interviews with study participants; follows up with participants to increase compliance.
- Observes, records, or collects data and enters it into the study database/system.
- Collects appropriate medical records from treating physicians.
- Abstracts and records pertinent medical information for study participants.
- Maintains study subject charts.
- Specific: This position will require clinical and research related responsibilities for a busy clinician in the Scott Department of Urology. The position will work along with other clinical and research staff to execute the assigned and funded clinical trials, providing consenting, documentation, scheduling and monitor visits by the sponsors of the trials.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.