Software Developer Lecturer-Continuing Education
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER CE INSTRUCTOR PT
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
This job supports student success by addressing the digital divide as well as the underrepresentation of Black, Latinx, and women employed in the information technology sector.
- Instruct students on developing and testing software .
- Teach Students on developing upgrades for existing applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Document all work for future reference
- Work collaboratively across disciplines/departments and learn about other academic disciplines and student support services that may support. professional development.
- Track and asses student learning outcome
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in IT, or a related industry certification such as: MTA, Microsoft Azure, AWS Certified Developer-Associate Level, Cloudera (CCDH), Oracle (OCP, OCM, OCE) Oracle (APEX) or Red Hat.
- Three to five years of work experience as a Software Developer
- A combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration based on the applicant’s credentials, provided the minimum degree requirement is met
- Strong collaborator who can work in a matrixed environment and team setting to accomplish goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
City Colleges of Chicago is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
Thank you for your interest in CCC!